How to apply - Postgraduate coursework
This information is for local students, there is information about postgraduate coursework for international students.
Local applications for all IT postgraduate coursework degrees are made through:
Universities Admissions Centre (UAC)
There is more information on the UAC website:
Additional application requirements
UTS: Postgraduate provides information on additional application requirements.
UTS: Postgraduate provides more information on how to apply for postgraduate coursework at UTS - all applicants should check to determine application requirements for a particular course.
Applying at an IT Postgraduate Information Evening
To take advantage of this opportunity to apply without paying an application fee, all applicants must bring the necessary supporting original documentation:
- an up-to-date resume outlining your academic and employment history;
- an official academic transcript or record of study in original language and English translation (note that transcripts printed from institution websites will not be accepted);
- documentary verification of prior employment
- a testamur or proof of completion of study in original language and English translation;
- proof of Australian citizenship or permanent residency;
- evidence of name change, if required;
- provide proof of English proficiency if medium of instruction at undergraduate level was not in English (IELTS results etc);
- please ensure you provide translations of any documents not in English.
- applicants for the Interactive Multimedia Program, IT Management Program and the Graduate Certificate in Strategic IT Leadership must provide a CV;
- applicants for the IT Management program and the Graduate Certificate in Strategic IT Leadership (C11138, C06060, C04161 or C11190) must also submit a letter of recommendation from your employer.
For applicants without a degree, please provide:
- TAFE certificate and;
- up-to-date resume.
Autumn 2013 intake
Applications for Autumn 2013 will open in September. Closing dates for applications are:
Round 1 - 31 October 2012
Round 2 - 30 November 2012
Round 3 - 8 February 2013
Available courses for the Autumn 2013 intake include:
- Graduate Certificate in IT Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Strategic IT Leadership
- Information Technology program courses
- Interactive Multimedia program courses
- Internetworking program courses
- IT Management program courses